Tax Forms

Do you require a T2202A Tax form? Just log into BearTracks, select ‘T2202A Tax Form’ under  ‘Financials’ on the menu on the left, then select the desired tax year. Or, you can request one by filling out this form! After filling this form out, send it back to the Registrar's Office by emailing it to or faxing it to 780-492-7172!